Register Now for the 2020 National Convention – A Free Online Event!
The Arc’s National Convention is coming up October 26 – 28, and this year we are making it possible for you to participate from anywhere!
Join us for three days of inspiring online sessions, announcements, and networking opportunities to learn how others are navigating challenges both old and new.
Check out some highlights below, register for free, and mark your calendar!
Don’t think you can make it to one of the live sessions? Register anyway, and we’ll let you know when the session recordings are available to view on demand.
Here’s a preview of what you can expect
The 2020 National Convention will have something for everyone! We’re working on the finishing touches and will be able to share the final schedule soon; in the meantime, here’s a glimpse at some of the highlights:
- General sessions and award presentations
- Networking “Fireside Chats”
- Interest-specific breakout sessions
- National Council of Self-Advocates Symposium
- Listening Session on The Arc’s Position Statements
- Happy Hour for Siblings of Self-Advocates
- Session on The Arc’s Strategic Framework and Vision for the Future
- Professional Development Seminar
- Business Meeting
Registration for the 2020 National Convention is complimentary, however, a donation is greatly appreciated. With your support, The Arc is leading the fight for equality and inclusion, empowering people to live the lives they want, and inspiring a nationwide movement of advocates.