Thank you for exploring opportunities to work with The Arc of California – one of the largest and oldest nonprofits advocating on behalf of Californians with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Join our team! The Arc of California, the state’s oldest and largest advocacy organization for people with developmental disabilities, has two new job openings for candidates who are passionate about doing meaningful work that helps empower and improve the quality of life people with disabilities, their families and the workforce:
- Director of El Arc de California (full-time): The Arc of California is hiring a Director of El Arc de California to help us serve the Spanish-speaking Latino disability community. Do you have a passion and demonstrated commitment to both Californians with developmental disabilities and the Spanish speaking Latino community? Do you have experience leading community organizing efforts and managing dynamic projects? Do you want to be at the forefront of the movement fighting for civil rights and equity for the Spanish-speaking disability community?
- Outreach Project Coordinator (full-time): We are hiring a bilingual Project Coordinator to manage various projects and programs and support administrative and advocacy functions. Current projects this position would support are:
– El Arc de California statewide organizing project.
– Congreso Familiar, in-person conference, virtual trainings, and iPad lending library.
– Annual public policy conference event planning.
To apply: email the following to Kelli@thearcca.org:
- Cover letter
- Sample of related work from the past three years (may be a link or document) along with an explanation of your role in the work.
Click Link to Download Job Description for Director of El Arc de California: SPANISH ENGLISH Director of El Arc de California – Job Description
Click Link to Download Job Description for Project Coordinator: Project Coordinator Outreach The Arc CA – Job Description
To apply for an open position, please email cover letter and resume to Kelli@TheArcCA.org