Thank you for exploring opportunities to work with The Arc of California – one of the largest and oldest nonprofits advocating on behalf of Californians with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Bilingual Project Coordinator: Full Time or Part Time | Remote with occasional meetings in Sacramento, CA | Compensation based on experienced
The Arc of California is immediately hiring a bilingual Project Coordinator to support its programs for Spanish speaking individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to expand access to trainings and services. This is a remote, full or part-time position with occasional in-person meetings in Sacramento. Must be able to travel to Fresno and Stockton regions. Compensation based on experience.
The Arc of California promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifespan.
– Manage projects, as assigned, so that they successfully meet desired outcomes and are accomplished efficiently and within timeline.
– Employ effective outreach strategies to educate and partner with the broad I/DD community, including key stakeholders, to advance the mission of The Arc CA.
– Strengthen relationships with stakeholders, advocacy partners, community influ-encers, and state policy makers by ensuring that The Arc CA’s communications, messaging, and methods embody our reputation for leadership and collaborative advocacy.
– Work with The Arc CA staff as a valuable team member and facilitate a positive working environment.
Scope of Work:
Working in concert with the The Arc CA’s Director of Programs and Outreach, the Project Coordinator will:
– Develop an understanding of the assigned project/s and quickly initiate activities to accomplish deliverables.
– Identify needs and opportunities for outreach and develop methods for effective outreach to the I/DD community.
– Engage with project funders, sub-contractors, and partners to ensure success of projects.
– Meet all deliverables of projects.
– Identify potential strategic alliances with statewide coalitions and develop them to amplify our efforts and increase our chances of success.
– Other duties as assigned.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Ability to travel to and around Fresno and Stockton regions.
Location: Position can be remote w/ occasional travel to office in Sacramento
Status: Part-time or full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
To apply for an open position, please email cover letter and resume to Kelli@TheArcCA.org