Thank you for exploring opportunities to work with The Arc of California – one of the largest and oldest nonprofits advocating on behalf of Californians with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Administrative Coordinator:Full time | $20 an hour | Based in Sacramento, CA | Partially remote during pandemic
- Work collaboratively with The Arc CA’s staff and members to advance key policy and society changes that will improve the community of services and supports for Californians with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
- Assist to strengthen The Arc CA’s relationships with stakeholders, advocacy partners, media, and state policy makers.
- Enhance The Arc CA’s support for the community through constituent interaction, marketing, fundraising, and outreach efforts.
- Provide support for The Arc CA’s Board of Directors to enable their full participation and leadership for the organization.
- Provide administrative support for the executive director and other directors.
To apply for an open position, please email cover letter and resume to Kelli@TheArcCA.org